Peter Pilotto coat / Cynthia Rowley print pants / Zara kitten heel flat / Elsa Peretti gold jewellery / Movado stainless steel bracelet
Okay this is literally the cutest outfit ever if I had actual money I would buy this so fast.
That sentence was so unprofessional..
Reasons why this outfit is perfect for Winter:
- It's totally warm, and it's still cute. That's pretty hard to achieve, especially when it's 20 degrees outside right now.
- It's a whole lot better than wearing another giant sweater and jeans every day.
- You get to wear a watch and watches are handy and a great accessory, making every outfit look polished.
- I LOVE THE BRACELET BUT IT'S LIKE 384579123489547 DOLLARS
- Sorry about #4
- The pants work really well with the overcoat and a pair of basic heels keep it fresh and clean looking without under-dressing the look.
I promise, a new shoot to come soon! Hang in with me, and please enjoy this fun GIF that Google+ magically made of one of my recent shoots.