Saturday, March 2, 2013

New Begginings

Ah, the first post.  Similar to a babies' first words, but better and more interesting, because babies all begin with the same words, but artists do not.  I've never believed in new beginnings, and because of that, I've never been good at beginning things.  As said in the extremely violent and, awful, (despite what your teacher says), book April Morning, I am quite frequently  "Slow to start and quick to finish.".  But this blog is different.  Perhaps this post will not be, but it will be what it was made to be and nothing more or less. 

The old saying 'A picture speaks a thousand words', is most definently incorrect.  A picture does not speak at all, it's just a picture, if it were meant to speak it would be spoken, no?  I have never been intrigued by what I have heard, but more by what I have seen.  The cry of a cat is much less facinating then the pale pink of their nose and the delicacy of their bone structure.  But enough about cats and babies and pictures and boring books about wars, I assume you are wondering what this post is about?  I wish I could tell you, but quite truthfully, I don't know myself.





No comments:

Post a Comment