Monday, April 29, 2013

Fourteen going on Forties




Shoes- Crossroads, Skirt- Abercrombie and Fitch, Top- Boheme, Turban- Boheme


I do apologize,
I've worn the same shoes for two shoots in a row,   
can you guys still love me?

 Real definition of turban:
Turban- a kind of headwear based on cloth winding

My definition of turban:
Turban- THE LORD IN HAT FORM

I felt rather dashing in my 'get up', I must admit.  I think the second I put on my turban/headband/god/hat-thing I felt like I was Rosie the Riveter, 
fighting for womens' rights, 
 except I was doing absolutely nothing to fight for womens' rights.

I felt like I was back in the forties,
 and I think my playlist of classic 40's swing music influenced my dancing around on set 
whilst forcing my cat to dance with me

Until next week,

Keep swinging your skirts, 

And buy a turban ;)




1 comment:

  1. Such cool shoes! I'd wear them 24/7

    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete