Monday, April 22, 2013

Now you see me, now you don't







 Shoes- Cross Roads Trading Co., Sparkly shirt/skirt thrifted, Yellow skirt forever 21, Hawaiian shirt thrifted



Now you see me, now you don't.
I think my cat has real potential as a model.
I mean,
look at that fur.
Purrr.
Although I must admit she was doing anything but purring while we did the shoot.  She wasn't a big fan of my shirt.  It outshone her in a few shots.  Who knew it was possible?

Did I mention I'm insanely completely ultra excited? 
Every photographer/blogger/designer/wierdo needs a spot, if you know what I mean.
Somewhere to relax, sketch, full out nap, play with your divas/cats, and photograph yourself in some fun get-up.

I found mine.
The ivy covered fence of my front porch pairs perfectly with the antique (spray painted light blue from goodwill) chairs placed elegantly alongside the tree-branch-clippings that my mother has not had time to clean up.  I think it turned out rather ethereally, no?


Until the next burning hot summer day,




 


No comments:

Post a Comment