Saturday, May 4, 2013

Powerhouse




Glasses- amazon, shirt- thrifted, shorts- American Eagle, Shoes- thrifted

These shoes are a powerhouse.  I felt like I could run around the neighborhood defending woman's rights just by wearing them.  I think the kids playing ball in the street were certainly intimidated.

This is the first time I haven't planned my outfit in advance.  I usually spend days planning it.  
I mean, I'm my own creative director, photographer, model, publicist, and writer.  
Sometimes I just don't have the time. 
  
But this was also one of my favorite outfits so far. 
 It's so fabulous that those neighborhood kids couldn't handle it and went inside.
It's just that fabulous.

And I think the fact that my shirt and shorts matched perfectly was a sign that they must be worn together at all times.  With boots and glasses.

Do you have powerhouse shoes?



 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment