Sunday, June 23, 2013

The Casual Club




 *excuse my bad posture please*

 swimsuit- american apparel, jacket- casual club clothing, tank top- thrifted, shoes- doc martens #teenvogue

Why exactly am I wearing a swimsuit in the middle of a field?
Well, why not?  It's cute, it's mod, it's graphic, and it's fun.  It also went fabulously with the vintage casual club clothing jacket that I picked up at the thrift store, and complemented my slightly offensive yet empowering tank top.  The field was a perfect venue for the shoot, and it only took a duck under an electric fence, a skip, hop, and jump over an abandoned lake, a climb through an old tree-house, and a half hour walk into a wheat field.  Complements to American Apparel for selling a modest, yet stylish swimsuit that didn't make me feel like a 21 year old on display.  
I swear, 
I am going to be the most stylish blogger at the public pool this summer.






 

1 comment:

  1. Haha you crack me up. The first picture should be in a magazine...well the all should.

    Follow back?

    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete