Sunday, June 16, 2013

The Working Woman




lipstick- Loreal Paris, pants- Target, clutch- thrifted, shoes- thrifted, it's me, of course they're thrifted.. #teenvogue

Just a normal post... 
No?
Oh, right, the ultra-fab cat snapshot I added at the end.  
Well, I can't explain why I found it OK to post my kitty cat Lily on my blog, but I mean, who isn't OK with seeing a little adorableness amongst my serious facial expressions and intimidatingly professional bright red lipstick?  
What do you guys think of the 'working woman' pantsuit?  
I felt like I was about to climb into a cab in New York City and go to my dull, drab work place where my lips would *pop* in the harsh lighting and make the jealous interns gossip behind my stylishly dressed back.
Off to dream about New York, 
until next time..


 

No comments:

Post a Comment