Thursday, June 6, 2013

Tip of the Hat




pantsuit- urban outfitters, shoes- mossimo (target), hat- thrifted #teenvogue

My art teacher once told me: "Girl, you make crappy art, but you've sure got a sense of style." 
Of course, it was a partial complement, but I accepted it.  Her joyous flattery coaxed me into helping her carry ginormous boxes of clay from her truck to the art room.  It's rather far not to mention.  But the pantsuit kept me positive.  Isn't it just uberfabulouslyfabulousandamazingandperfectandmeeee.  I sound like my sister.  
About food..
Never mind that, what do you guys think of my hat?
A hat tip to those that agree it's adorable.



1 comment:

  1. I almost have the same one. It's adorable and I love your pantsuit!!

    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete