Thursday, July 4, 2013

Stereotypically Red, White, and Blue

*sigh, yanna, get it right*

*swish*



top/bandeau- Tilly's, skirt- from an African dance class i took in 2nd grade, headband- I MADE IT

Cute headband right?
Oh, wait,
I MADE IT.
(If you didn't already see that in my garment list above ^^^^^)
Not much to say about this clearly American themed shoot except have a happy Fourth of July!
Throw on something glittery and light up some illegal fire works in your backyard.
Or you know.  Watch a Castle marathon on TV with your friends.
Either one is patriotic, really.
And if you're one of my international viewers that wants to show some spirit,
Send me a picture of you in red, white, and blue. 
I might just give you a shout out..


 
 

1 comment:

  1. You look so pretty with your model-ish pouty face! I love this look, it wouldn't just have to be for the 4th, any festival thing and you could rock it!!

    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete