Saturday, August 31, 2013

Free the People











dress- Free People, tank top- Hurley, Shoes- Doc Martens #teenvogue

Reasons why my cat makes my photos better: 
1. She's fabulous
2. She's black and white, she goes with everything
3. She's a cat and who doesn't love cats what
4. She's actually a fantastic model/accessory
5.  She puts me in a good mood :)

I went back to school this week, and I was piled with homework from first period on.  Everyone had so many new things, backpacks, books, clothes, shoes, it made me so envious to see them with so many new things.  I've never gone back to school shopping, I mean, who has 500 dollars to blow on clothes? I usually just wait for a blowout sale or I buy from used clothing stores.  So I'm going to recycle my wardrobe this weekend for a new one and see what I can make into some good outfits.  I got this jumper for $8 from a local used clothing store that I work at, and the tank top as well.  The point of this post was just to let the world know that you don't have to spend all your or your parents money just to have a fantastic wardrobe.  As Tim Gunn says on Project Runway (which I am obsessed with),
"Make it work."

 

1 comment:

  1. I love the last shot, great dress.

    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete