Brocade dress / Forever 21 ruching dress / Topshop t shirt / Miss Selfridge longsleeve shirt / French Connection pencil skirt / Charlotte Olympia suede pumps
Ever been stuck trying to figure out what to wear on date night?
Well, I mean, I haven't, but hey maybe you have.
You want to look classy but also have some guy appeal, right?
And who could forget comfort.
No one wants to spend their date sitting uncomfortably in a way-too-short-skirt and way-too-high-heels.
So instead of complaining about the difficulties of impressing guys and how much I wish I could slip into sweats and a frizzy ponytail and off I go,
I'll talk about each number on my little diagram and give some advice on how to style each piece ☺
1. Wearing a pencil skirt is basically saying that your confident in your body and don't mind showing it off, but wearing a long pencil skirt shows that your confident but not easy, which is a good thing. I think. I've been rolling with it.. Style with a curve fitting top and a pair of stellar shoes. Maybe add a chunky statement necklace if the shoes aren't enough.
2. I cannot get over how cute this top is. It looks almost sporty, but so mod. Pair with sleek tailored pants and loafers. Go very minimal on makeup.
3. You'll feel radiant with your hair flowing over your shoulders onto the delicate lace of this long sleeved crop top. Pair with a pencil skirt and some kind of daring shoe to add some pop to this pretty outfit.
4. This pattern is so elegant. Pair with short yellow kitten heels and put your hair up in a big bun if it's a day date, and for a night date leave your hair natural and pair with taller patterned heels that match.
5. I think I'm actually going to buy this.. It would look so cute with red loafers or the shoes in number 6.. Hm.
6. You could pair these versatile heels with anything really, but an elegant match would be a masculine suit that still fits well. They would especially look good next to anything black, so think elegant and modern with a twist of damn.