Saturday, October 12, 2013

Feeling Crisp







shirt and pants- Urban Outfitters, shoes- Gap #teenvogue

I for one am happier than anyone that wearing pajamas outside of your house is now okay, 
because I've really been taking advantage of it.
I mean, every day this week I've worn fabulous pajama suits and felt like a million bucks.
 So happy with life lately.. 
Trying to decide which shoes to wear with the suit was a major conflict.
Blue, or pink/orange?
Well blue's just so matchy,
and pink/orange's so pop.
I try to go out of the box with my outfits, because who wants to go to school in predictable clothes?
I never colored inside the lines, and I'll never dress inside them either.
I figure,
if I wear neon pink shoes and pajamas to school,
then maybe that shy girl in my math class will think 
'Hm. Maybe I can wear my fancy heels to school.  I mean, no ones giving her a hard time for it, so maybe I can dress up tomorrow and I'll be happy like her.'
That's what it's all about.
Showing a little bit of confidence even if you feel a tad bit weird in what you're wearing,
to show someone else that they can be confident in whatever they wear too.
I want every girl in the world to glow with confidence when they walk out the door in the morning,
and feel absolutely fabulous every day.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment