Sunday, October 27, 2013

Feeling Floral





dress- thrifted, homemade, shoes- Gap #teenvogue #floraldress

The hardest part about blogging is writing your feelings.  
Because clothes are feelings.  
When you wear heels, you feel taller.
When you wear a cute dress you feel pretty.
When you wear sweats, a hoodie, and sandals, you feel like you should be sitting outside Starbucks asking for money.
Clothes are all about how they make you feel.
I felt smashing.
..just saying..
Now to my main preach of the week, the number one staple of the season: 
FLORAL DRESSES
1.  I love a short floral dress with a flared out skirt that defines my waist and makes my legs look longer.
2.  Floral dresses are always a go-to in my closet and an easy outfit to pull off.
3.  Try a floral dress with a denim jacket and combat boots for a punk look, 
or with ballet flats and a cardigan for a cute and preppy one.
4.  Or, for a dressier occasion, try pairing your go-to dress with fun statement wedges and a clutch.
5.  You can dress it down, or bling it up.
6.  Whatever you like!



No comments:

Post a Comment