dress- thrifted, homemade, shoes- Gap #teenvogue #floraldress
The hardest part about blogging is writing your feelings.
Because clothes are feelings.
When you wear heels, you feel taller.
When you wear a cute dress you feel pretty.
When you wear sweats, a hoodie, and sandals, you feel like you should be sitting outside Starbucks asking for money.
Clothes are all about how they make you feel.
I felt smashing.
Now to my main preach of the week, the number one staple of the season:
1. I love a short floral dress with a flared out skirt that defines my waist and makes my legs look longer.
2. Floral dresses are always a go-to in my closet and an easy outfit to pull off.
3. Try a floral dress with a denim jacket and combat boots for a punk look,
or with ballet flats and a cardigan for a cute and preppy one.
4. Or, for a dressier occasion, try pairing your go-to dress with fun statement wedges and a clutch.
5. You can dress it down, or bling it up.
6. Whatever you like!