Sunday, November 3, 2013

Sweaters, Socks, & A Cactus







 excuse my "Sherlock Holmes" shoes, they've had a tad bit too much wear.. #teenvogue

I've been very controversial about sweater dresses lately.
They're super cute, and they keep your shoulders and tummy warm,
but your legs freeze.
I FOUND THE SOLUTION! 
FUZZY SOCKS!
And especially in fun bright colors or patterns.
Fun Tip:
If you can't keep your legs warm, 
keep your feet warm,
and your entire body will feel instantly warmer.
I find it so difficult to style my shoes in the fall/early winter because it's so cold that you want to cuddle up in boots every day, but boots get rather boring after awhile and so do jeans.
I got this neutral pair of what I call "Sherlock Holmes" shoes, they're super warm (and they're actually mens, I thought I'd try out a masculine look this Fall) and they add a sense of heaviness and punk-ness to every outfit.
Is punk-ness a word? Am I making up words now? In that case, fabulicious is a word now too..





No comments:

Post a Comment