Sunday, December 8, 2013

How to Style Faux Fur

How to Style Faux Fur



Peter Pilotto coat / Cynthia Rowley print pants / Zara kitten heel flat / Elsa Peretti gold jewellery / Movado stainless steel bracelet


Okay this is literally the cutest outfit ever if I had actual money I would buy this so fast.
That sentence was so unprofessional..
Oops.

Reasons why this outfit is perfect for Winter:
  1. It's totally warm, and it's still cute.  That's pretty hard to achieve, especially when it's 20 degrees outside right now.
  2. It's a whole lot better than wearing another giant sweater and jeans every day.
  3. You get to wear a watch and watches are handy and a great accessory, making every outfit look polished.
  4. I LOVE THE BRACELET BUT IT'S LIKE 384579123489547 DOLLARS
  5. Sorry about #4
  6. The pants work really well with the overcoat and a pair of basic heels keep it fresh and clean looking without under-dressing the look.

I promise, a new shoot to come soon!  Hang in with me, and please enjoy this fun GIF that Google+  magically made of one of my recent shoots.







No comments:

Post a Comment